Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Lipoma getting curred with acv

Lipoma getting curred with acv

Patient: Dear Sir, I have lipoma in my hands. I came to know from a patient, he got the lipomas cured by taking apple cider vinegar every day. It activats the liver and dissolves the fat in body and lipoma are getting reduced in size and many lipoma got disappeared in 6 weeks. Kindly guide me to follow the same

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Lipoma’s are benign (non-cancerous) tumors composed of fat that can develop anywhere within the body. The only proven way to remove lipomas is by surgical removal. There is no medical evidence at present supporting the hypothesis that apple cider vinegar can reduce the size of lipomas.Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com