Lips, face, neck and chest tightening.

Patient

Q: Do I have an illness? About once per month on average I get a strange thing happen where I lose the mobility of my mouth and my entire face goes tight and my skin numb. This makes it very difficult to talk and function. MY chest and neck also feel tingly and tight. I often experience disorientation immediately afterwards.

Symptoms:  Tightening and tingling in chest and neck, face gets tight, lips get tight to the point where it is hard to talk, skin feels numb and sometimes there is some disorientation after. Symptoms last about 10 - 15 minutes per episode.
Doctor