Liquefaction of sperms

Q: Hi,
I'm 31 year old and I did semen analyses. Wife and I are trying to have baby for two years but we are not succeeding. Can you tell me what do you think about result and what I need to do about it? Best regards!
My semen analyses is:
volume: 7.3 ml
ph: 7.9
concentration of sperm: 116 x10(6) /ml
number of sperm in the semen: 847 x10(6) /v
liquefaction: abnormal
vitality: 55 L %
motility: 50 %
a) 41 %
b) 7 %
c) 2 %
d) 50 %
leukocytes 0-1
a) normal forms: 35%
b) pathological forms of head: 58%
c) pathological forms of medium body: 7%
d) pathological forms of the tail: 0
zinc: 0.4 L mmol/l
fructose: 8.4 mmol/l
citrates: 6.1 L mmol/l

A:   Hi,

According to your seminal analysis viscosity is abnormal and abnormal forms are more in number.
Increased seminal viscosity can prevent the motility of spermatozoa. The possible causes of high viscosity are poor functioning of the prostate gland or poor functioning of the seminal vesicles, infections etc.
Abnormal forms can be seen in structural abnormalities like varicocele.
Seminal culture and transrectal ultrasound can give some idea regarding your problem.

So, please consult your doctor and get evaluated.
Take care.