Little foot of the finger has a wound

Patient

Q: Hi Doc,
The space between litlle finger of my foot has been cut due to adverse exposure of water and Now , it has been getting worst as it is developed into a small wound. Kindly help me to get relief of this problem. Suggest me a solution . Or tip or a lotion that i can apply >just tellme the drug if it is not available in my city.

Regards,
Karan Singh

Symptoms:  General Problem
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms:
1 ) Candidial intertrigo: fungal infection of the skin involving interweb space.
2) Allergic contact dermatitis: to soap or detergents
Treatment depends on the diagnosis.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Take care.