Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Little foot of the finger has a wound

Little foot of the finger has a wound

Patient: Hi Doc,The space between litlle finger of my foot has been cut due to adverse exposure of water and Now , it has been getting worst as it is developed into a small wound. Kindly help me to get relief of this problem. Suggest me a solution . Or tip or a lotion that i can apply >just tellme the drug if it is not available in my city.Regards,Karan Singh

Symptoms: General Problem

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms:1 ) Candidial intertrigo: fungal infection of the skin involving interweb space.2) Allergic contact dermatitis: to soap or detergentsTreatment depends on the diagnosis.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care.