Little nubmness and soar throat

Patient : I have parestesia, ( little to early medium numbness ) in a specific part of my head. The day before this started, I was coming back from work and there was no hot water, so I tryed to take a bath with extreemly cold water maybe 10 degrees ( Celsius ). My question is, is it the water or something else. I cant go to my personal doctor, because he is in my hometown 400km away. Also I have soar throat. Thanks in advance :)
Symptoms:  I have parestesia, ( little to early medium numbness ) in a specific part of my head. The day before this started, I was coming back from work and there was no hot water, so I tryed to take a bath with extreemly cold water maybe 10 degrees ( Celsius ). My question is, is it the water or something else. I cant go to my personal doctor, because he is in my hometown 400km away. Also I have soar throat. Thanks in advance :)