Little Purplish Spot On My Lip After Kissing

Patient : Hello. Today I spent time with a guy that I am talking to and we kissed a lot. However, shortly after I returned home, I noticed that a small round purplish spot had appeared on my upper lip. I was extremely worried so I called the AIDs hotline in my area to ask if it could be such a disease. We did do some sexual stuff and I was very worried. This is not the first time we have hung out, kissed, or done sexual things, so it seemed unusual that it had appeared just now. While he was kissing me, however, he did suck pretty hard on my upper lip and it honestly did hurt. Could this maybe be the cause of such a spot? It is flat and painless but I am so so worried. Please help me asap !! thank you so much
Symptoms:  It is a small, flat, painless, purplish spot on my upper lip.
Little Purplish Spot On My ...-1