Liver discomfort due to spinal problems and root nerve compression

Patient

Q: I have extensive long term spinal problems from top to bottom. Recently I have had liver tenderness or slight pain in the area right below my right rib cage. But it that usually happens when s couple of the discs in my spine lateral to the liver area, are hurting. I have no liver problem history whatsoever. And I have no other liver symptom at all. I am wondering if root nerve compression in the area of those discs can cause pain in the liver area. I can get up, move, walk and the liver pain or tenderness disappear in seconds time, which makes me wonder if movement in the discs and any peripheral nerves is cause sudden off and on slight pain and tenderness. I am on 100% VA disability due to spinal problems.

Doctor