Liver enzymes & pancreatitis

Patient

Q: Is there a connection with pancreatitis and liver enzymes?

Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, sore throat, nasel congestion, sinus headache, inner ear pain, chest congestion
Doctor

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
There is no direct relationship between pancreatitis and liver enzymes. However during viral infection of the abdomen, both of them are affected. Further alcohol and other substance of abuse also affect the pancreas as well as liver.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you in future.

Wish you good health!