Liver flush

Q: Regarding this liver flush - drinking two glasses of organic apple juice every two hours for two days, eating only fruits and vegetables. At the end of the two days, people take one to two tablespoons of Epsom salts dissolved in water, followed by half a cup of olive oil with lemon juice at bedtime.

I read a remark that "People often notice small pellets or balls in their stool, which can range in size and color. Although proponents of the liver flush say that these balls are gallstones, critics of the flush say that the balls are not really gallstones but are soft complexes of mineral, olive oil and lemon juice produced within the digestive tract. Although it's a popular home remedy, there's insufficient evidence to show that it's effective or safe.

Can you comment on this type of liver flush and if it expels real gall stones, and also how do I know if my liver needs flushing?

thank you