Lo Loestrin

Q: Im 19 years old and I started to take Lo Loestrin about a month ago. I took the
first blue pill of my first pack on the day I started bleeding. Nothing unusual
happened during that month but now im on the second pack, on the end of my first
row and havent gotten my period yet. I am always regular about 28 days or 30
when I get my period so shouldnt have I gotten my period at the end of the first
pack? Ive been stressing about this alot because I cannot become pregnant and
is that a reason why it may be delaying my period? I also read that it is
possible to skip a period while on the pill, is it possible? I do feel as i
have my period now but I am not bleeding, having normal cramps, and my stomach
feels hard likes its tightened or something. I also have clear mucus like
discharge just as I do right before I get my period. Do you have any
suggestions as to why I havent gotten my period yet? Or if I can still get it
while taking the blue pills?