Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Location of female parts

Location of female parts

Patient: Hi, I’m a girl. I’m just wondering, where is my pee hole supposed to be? It’s not half way between my opening and clitoris like I’m hearing. It’s kinda big, and sits right above my opening.

Symptoms: No symptoms

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Urethra opens below clitoris and vaginal opening will be below the urethral opening.Urethral opening and vaginal opening will be partially cover by lips of labia minora.There could be minor variations in the distance between urethral opening and vaginal opening and in sizes of these openings from person to person.If you are having any problem in passing urine or during menstruation or intercourse, please do consult your doctor once and get examined.Take care.