Locked thoracic spine, ribs and muscles

Q: Injured 17 months ago. Had 400 lbs come at me and I pushed it away. My doctor has given up. Have had physical therapy which makes the pain worse. Any repetative motion makes it worse after a few minutes. Have had chiropractic care but he cant loosen the joints. Still have locked muscles in my back,neck and shoulders. myofacial pain and muscles are full of knots and are ropey. Many active trigger points.
Thoracic spine and ribs are locked.Pain worse in right shoulder blade. tingly hands.
Had c5 c6 fusion 8 months ago. Tens unit and deep tissue massage helpful but muscles lock back up.
Was diagnosed with cervical degenerative disc disease and myofacial pain syndrom.
How can I get my muscles to release? What tests should I have to figure out what is causing this?
I appreciate your suggestions.
Thank you