Loculated right Spill- fimbrial adhesions

Q: My wife had pain on abdomen, she went to see a gynecologist who sent her for xray.. the results .. Loculated right spill- due to fimbrial adhesions
what does this mean. We have no child yet

Symptoms:  Abdominal pain

If you have been trying to conceive for a year now and the HSG or hysterosalpingogram says that there is a loculated spill on the right fallopian tube it indicates partial blockage of the tube on the right sideband a possible development of hydrosalpinx on the right side causing pain in lower abdomen due to stretching of tube .This is generally seen in cases of pelvic tuberculosis. It is suggested that you visit you physician and rule out tuberculosis first with MTB-PCR lab test with sample available after culdocentesis. If detected then anti -tb treatment has to be started and continued for 9 months, else a laparoscopic fimbriolysis or fimbriotomy would be required to break the adhesions in the right tube and allow drainage of collection , followed by a course of antibiotics. If the tube is destroyed then a possible salpingectomy or removal of the tube may have to be done.
TB or destroyed tube are poor prognosis for fertility , so please visit your physician and discuss the options in detail , and take an informed decision.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,