Long face, jawline. Seeking advice.

Patient: I feel like a have a long face. Mostly when I smile. Not sure if I need cheek implants. But also I think my jawline could use more definition. So would adding a bit of width with Radiesse (or other fillers/options) around the jaw angle somewhat counter the longness of my face and help with my jaw, or would this just make my face even worse?

Symptoms: Long face, jawline

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is possible that to alter the appearance of your face with plastic surgery or injections . However, it would be best to consult a plastic surgeon to determine what will be the best option for you. The surgeon will perform a full assessment of your facial bone structure and provide you with both surgical and injection options along with their risk, benefits and costs.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com