Long foreskin causing problems..unable to have sex with condom!!

Q: Ok so im 18 years old an starting to have sexual intercourse but im uncircumcised with a long foreskin and i can retract it easily while erect but the problem is it wont stay retracted and this is a problem when i use a condom...because while under the condom my retracted foreskin will slide back up over the head and then i wont feel any sexual sensation..Is there any tricks i can use to keep my foreskin back so it can stay behind the glans while under the condom so i can have sex??

A:   Thank you for your question.Since you naturally have an excessive amount of foreskin, it may be difficult to keep the foreskin retracted during sexual intercourse. You may need to consult a your doctor to determine if you may be a candidate for circumcision.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com for your medical query.