Long-lasting cough

Patient : Hello, I\'ve had an insanely horrible cough since mid-November. Around the 20th of December, I was hit with a full-on cold that left me with the common symptoms as well as my cough and a loss of appetite - no fever though. It remained as a common-cold until the 28th or so, and then I just had my cough and a sore throat. Around New Years day, I felt very harsh sinus headaches, stuffiness in the nose, coughs, and it was very hard for me to speak, so I went to the clinic and the doctor told me that I had a very severe sinus infection and he prescribed amoxicillin for the week and a nasal decongestant that I have been using since prescribed. My sinus headaches are less sever these last few days, but I\'m still incredibly tired, have a very deep chest cough, and oddly, I\'m dizzy. I do not know why I\'ve been sick for so long and I\'m worried it may be something severe. I\'m a vocalist, so my voice is very important to me, and I\'d hate to lose it, but it hasn\'t been 100% since mid-November. I, myself haven\'t been 100% since November as well. Help me, please.
Symptoms:  coughing, sneezing, headaches, hard to sleep, dizziness, sore throat, mucus and phlegm