Long story short, i have been having these sharp pains

Patient : Long story short, i have been having these sharp pains that come and go in my testicles. It feels like a pressure in my groin area and antihistamines do not help with the pain. Iv been to the urologist twice and everything seemed normal. I had a ultrasound that came back normal. Urologist said to just deal with the pain. What can i do now?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and proper history. it is wonderful to know why would an Urologist say to bear with the pai ns. Since you have got pain in the testicles and pressure in the groin it is possible that you may be having a developing hernia and stretching nerves causing the referred pain in the testicles. The other causes are already ruled out by ultrasonography viz. varicocele, repeated torsion and so on. I think you should take a second opinion of another Urologist/General Surgeon, someone would definitely find out the reasons and treat you accordingly. Hope this helps you.