Long term pregnacy problems

Patient: Im about 8 months 31 weeks actually to be exact pregnant im puking all the time i havent eaten in 15 days cause i take two bits and puke it up and if i dont right away i do within the hour and its with all kinds of food to all i can drink is mountain dew everything else i throw up even water and if i dont throw it up right away i do with in the hour or it gives me extreme stomach pain i puke 6 times a day sometimes more, today their was a little yellow in the bottom of my eyes it went away finally, im extremely weak im shaky at times. sometimes when i puke theirs a little blood along with when i blow my nose. when i go pee is dark orange almost brown colored, i have a sharp stabbing in my lower left stomach, i hack up chunks all day, no matter how hot it is outside i have to dress like its winter otherwise i get cold and then i get sick more and my boobs start to hurt my back hurts and my stomach hurts no matter how nice it is and how warm im dressed. theirs times i can barley move without falling, my throat feels swollen shut half the time and my chest feels really tight sometimes to.

Symptoms: Im about 8 months 31 weeks actually to be exact pregnant im puking all the time i havent eaten in 15 days cause i take two bits and puke it up and if i dont right away i do within the hour and its with all kinds of food to all i can drink is mountain dew everything else i throw up even water and if i dont throw it up right away i do with in the hour or it gives me extreme stomach pain i puke 6 times a day sometimes more, today their was a little yellow in the bottom of my eyes it went away finally, im extremely weak im shaky at times. sometimes when i puke theirs a little blood along with when i blow my nose. when i go pee is dark orange almost brown colored, i have a sharp stabbing in my lower left stomach, i hack up chunks all day, no matter how hot it is outside i have to dress like its winter otherwise i get cold and then i get sick more and my boobs start to hurt my back hurts and my stomach hurts no matter how nice it is and how warm im dressed. theirs times i can barley move without falling, my throat feels swollen shut half the time and my chest feels really tight sometimes to.

Doctor: