LOOKING FOR A BABY fot last 7 months please advice

Patient : HI IAM ROHIT IAM FROM INDIA .IAM MARRIED FOR 1 YEAR. FOR 7 MONTHS WE HAVE PROTECTED SEX.AND NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BABY FOR 6 MONTHS BUT NOT WORKING SHALL WE WAIT OR CONSULT A DOCTOR.IAM 27 AND MY WIFE IS 20 PLEASE ADVICE
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history and need for a baby- trying for 6 months. This is high time you waited for. I would advise you both to consult a Gynecologist for the full check-up of your wife and your semen analysis. This will give the idea why the pregnancy is not occurring Whether this is correctable or not. Whether you both need a treatment or just need a wait and watch policy. Wishing you both all the best.