Looking for Acne relief

Patient

Q: Hello,

I am 14 male, and I have very severe acne. I have in fact never seen anyone that has it as bad as me. It is a mix of big zits and small pimples. It is all over my face, and the problems started back when I was even in kindergarten, although it was not nearly as bad back then.

I have been doing a little research, and I found a lot of different things that I can do. 100's of things. There are so many suggestions, that I will be dead by the time I try them all.

This issue has started to affect the way I see myself. I started washing my face with bar soap twice a day 2 years ago, which helped some. Some acne I can deal with, but this much of it is getting very tiring. I have always been happy with the way I look, and still am, but 3 people commented yesterday about my face. It doesn't bother me very much at the time of the comment, but then I think about it for the next week.

Some proven methods to deal with this would be greatly appreciated. I don't have the money, nor the ability to get prescriptions or store bought products. Anything I can use at home would be preferred, but if there is something that is sure to work, I can find some way to get it and save up some money. I am not looking for perfection, just relief.

If you are able to provide an email address for further assistance, that would be great. Although, since this is the internet, I would be fine if you are uncomfortable distributing this information.

Thanks,

Kyle

Symptoms:  Zits, blackheads, whiteheads, small pimples
Doctor