Looking for differential diagnoses on systemic symptoms.

Patient : I have a host of symptoms that doctors cannot seem to diagnose. I was wondering if you had any ideas. My symptoms are: Foggy thinking, severe body/muscle pain, fatigue to the point it is difficult to get out of bed, painful trigger points, prone to cysts inside of my legs, feet, and scalp (I have dozens in my feet alone) random spikes in blood pressure and pulse rate, redness across my cheeks and nose, gastrointestinal upset, infertility, lack of periods, Reynauds color changing in my fingers. These are the lab tests they have done: TESTOSTERONE TOTAL BY LC MS MS FEMALE AND CHILD, ANA TITER, C-REACTIVE PROTEIN, SEDIMENTATION RATE, AUTOMATED, CBC W/AUTO DIFF (REFLEX TO MANUAL), COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL, HEMOGLOBIN A1C The only tests that were out of normal limits were my Sedimentation Rate and CRP were both elevated. Everything else was normal.
Symptoms:  Foggy thinking, severe body/muscle pain, fatigue to the point it is difficult to get out of bed, painful trigger points, prone to cysts inside of my legs, feet, and scalp (I have dozens in my feet alone) random spikes in blood pressure and pulse rate, redness across my cheeks and nose, gastrointestinal upset, infertility, lack of periods, Reynauds color changing in my fingers