Loose motion in baby after domstal

Patient : My daughter (2yr old) started vomitting 3 days back(had more than half orange last night and had Typhoid vaccination 2 days back) gave domstal and it stopped. From next day she is passing watery stools 3 to 4 times a day, giving gramogyl syrup for 2 days , but not controlled yet( she is passing watery stools 2 to 3 times a day). Is this normal, can i continue the medicine,will that have any side effect, Pls advice
Doctor :   Most cases of loose stools and vomiting in children is caused by a viral infection. usually no treatment is required oth er than oral fluids. It is also probable that a large dose of domtal could have caused the loose stool. Since you've started gramogyl syrup, continue with it and withhold domstal.