Loose shoulder

Q: Hi
Im hoping you could help me with this problem because its affecting my work.
After an infection in a gland by my shoulder blade, I noticed an uncomfortable sensation in my shoulder shoulder blade area. I then noticed that my shoulder blade was 'sticking out' and that my shoulder was hanging loose or slouching. My doctor sent me to physiotherapy and it helped with my shoulder blade a bit. I did exercises mostly to strengthen certain muscles. After I recovered a bit I was told to keep doing the exercises but i didn't have to come back.
But my complaints still persisted and my shoulder was still 'loose'. Going to the doctor he wanted to send me to another physiotherapist.
Im not quite satisfied with that and am thinking i need to go and get a scan of my shoulder to see what the problem really is or go to a chiropractor.
Im not in any pain there is just a constant uncomfortable sensation and the occasional feeling of pinched nerves in my arm.
I would appreciate any advise you can give on this matter
Thank you