Loose stools for 2 weeks 2 weeks back, I was woken

Q: Loose stools for 2 weeks

2 weeks back, I was woken up by the need to go in the morning and it felt like I ate something wrong. Since then, been going once a day in the morning like my usual routine but my stools range from Bristol stool chart 6 (mostly) and some days 7. Within the 2 weeks, woken up with the need to go twice (about a week apart) with the same sensation that I ate something wrong. It seems like in both instances, I had pizza the night before. For the first time, I can't confirm but it happened during the period that I had mac and cheese.

No other symptoms besides loose stools except the 3 occurrences where I was woken up by the need to go and the sensation felt like I ate something wrong.

Never been intolerant to cheese. I was hoping if someone could shed some light to what I may have. 

33 years old male, smoker. Had a 2 weeks course of keflex antibiotics (late November last year) with diarrhea midway through the course and loose stools on and off for a month after the course of medication.

Symptoms:  Stool stools bristol 6 (mostly) and 7 for 2 weeks