Losing a lot of weight for the past year, hyperthyroidism?

Q: I was always very skinny: About 1.75cm high, but only 55kg. After starting to do exercise it became better with about 65kg. This was 2 years ago.

One year ago I started having stomach troubles. I had to go to the toilet more frequently than usual, got lactose intolerance and my stool was very sticky. Also I was always very fatigued. (Not really tired, it felt more like exhaustion then tiredness)

But it wasn't very bad until 6 months ago when I got a bad cold. At that time I suddenly had to pass stool (very runny) maybe 4 times a day and constantly empty my bladder. I went to the doctor, who didn't find anything unusual in my blood or urine.

Then I decided to try eating healthier, no more processed foods, mainly good proteins and vegetables. This improved my stomach situation a lot. Also I suddenly didn't need much sleep anymore.

However even with a healthy diet my stomach isn't perfectly normal. I have a huge appetite (always had), but when I eat a lot I get weak diahrrea and have to empty my bladder very often. It's better when I don't eat so much, but it isn't perfect. Also my hands shake a bit, my heart pounds very strong and I my body feels like it's nervous.

My father has hyperthyroidism, however 6 months ago when I went to the doctor because of my stomach troubles I was tested with negative result for hyperthyroidism. Is it possible that the blood test is not accurate and I have hyperthyroidism anyway?

What other things could be the problem? I thought it might be an autoimmune disorder to some food group, but I tried all different kinds of diets (gluten-free, low-carbohydrate, no red meat, etc.) nothing fixed the problem. The blood test mentioned above also didn't show any signs of celiac disease.