Losing Eyebrows and hair on scalp

Patient

Q: My eyebrows are falling out. I have anemia. I am also a vegetarian. I don't know if the latter two have something to do with it. I also took too much of a multivitamin for the last week. How can I regrow my eyebrows?

Symptoms:  Eyebrows falling out. Only 1/3 remains. I am also losing a lot of hair. I do take iron supplements. My brow hair regrew a little bit, but it is not as thick as before at all.
Doctor

Thank you posting your query on ATD.
It is important to rule out what is causing your fall of hair on eyebrows.
There are many reasons for such condition; it can be dermatological like dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis, alopecia areata etc. It can be nutritional where deficiency of vitamins particularly biotin, essential amino acids and minerals may lead to such conditions.
It can be a side effect of some medicines you are taking or may be due to some endocrinal reason. High prolactin levels may also cause some hair loss.
For this, you will have to see a physician, who may take the condition history, examine and do the necessary investigations to rule out other possible conditions and may advise you proper treatment.
He may advise you some skin preparations, nutritional supplements and if needed may ask to take hormonal pills.