Losing weight, vomiting and not eating, can you help?

Patient

Q: Hello?

7 months ago i started to make an effort to lose weight. i cut out alot of junk and started walking more and i was feeling the difference but For the last 2 months ive realized a massive change in my body. i have lost almost 2 stones. im currently 20 stone, and my sugar consumption has almost tripled.

i almost never eat food and if i try i just vomit it right back out, i have recently started to feel a little discomfort around my stomach, i have to sleep with a bottle of water next to me as when i wake up my throat is crazy dry. and these last 2 weeks have been getting worst. it feels likei have something stuck in my throat and its not leaving, and when i swallow i can feel it. also my breathing is worst than its ever been. my friends always say i breath loud but i dont notice it. what i do notice is that im taking less air in each time.

Symptoms:  Vomiting ,losing weight fast, dry throat in the morning, not eating, no bowel movements, fatigue, feel like vomiting all the time now, abdominal discomfort, body getting weaker
Doctor