Losing weight with PCOS

Q: I have PCOS and want to lose weight. I am fussy and find at time (namely, ALL the time) i have no energy. i am 152cm and 64kg (BMI 27.6). i have attempted to write what i was eating to make change.
have tried excercise. i walk to work every day (at least 1.2 km, sometimes home again 2.4 km). i have tried changing what i eat but i dont know what i should be eating so i lost motivation... i would like to get to 51kg but have no idea how to go about it. my dr hasnt been much help and there is no nutrsionist or dietician in town. please help