Loss of sexual pleasure internally and externally


Q: I have noticed that i have lost sensation (sexually) when i have intercourse, i usually have stimulation from my nipples being stimulated, clitourous and external as well as the act of penetration itself. My partner and i have been both tested for STD's and ive never had a bladder or yeast infection so its not that. I have a high sex drive still, i just cant connect the sensation anymore, we are active and everything was fine until last night when we tried to have intercourse, i was initially numb i didnt know he was inside of me, i couldnt feel anything at first then pressure but no pleasure like usual. we tried again today, i can feel him im no longer numb anymore but i still get little to no pleasure from it and its unsual and a very sudden onset and its causing me anxiety. Should i be worried? Is that normal?

Symptoms:  Symptoms: Sudden onset of breif numbness, pain and loss of sexual pleasure internally and externally

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...

Q: I have had clear discharge from my penis for about two months it started 3 days after i had oral/anal sex. Since 3 we...

Q: Any chance of getting a std from a handjob from a massage place? I got one 2 weeks ago, and for some time I feel a li...

Q: Tarted a new pill pack on October 4th (I think I started a few hours late, but less than 24 hours). Had sex on 9th ni...

Q: My husband and I havent had sex in the past 8 months. I'm 30 years old and my husband is 30 as well. Everytime we try...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon