Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Lost baby about four months now I have weird symptoms what can it be?

Lost baby about four months now I have weird symptoms what can it be?

Patient: I was pregnant about 4 months ago and lost a baby but the special part of it our baby we lost could’ve been our miracle baby because I had my tubes tied,cut and burnt . We would’ve been blessed

Symptoms: Nausea , dizziness, appetite cravings at night and I can’t eat meat only fish and chicken not fried and a lot if veggies and fruit .. Heartburn always sleepy and laziness

Doctor:

Patient: I’m just scared of being pregnant again and loosing baby .. I’m in a diet and taking certain pills for diet and I want to stop if I’m ptegnant if I’m not what can be the cause of all these symptoms