Ask The Doctor > Pending > Lost my baby and trying again with no success

Lost my baby and trying again with no success

Patient: Dear DrI had a missed miscarriage back in early march and had to have a D and C opperation.Prior to this my husband and i were trying for nearly a year, the month we got pregnant i used a fertility and ovulation monitor and it worked. Sadly though it didn’t stick.I waiting until after my first natural cycle and started using the monitor again. I have had 3 cycles now where the fertility monitor jumps up to high fertility very early on in my cycle day 7-8 but then does not indicate that I ovulated.If I went to my GP would they send me for tests and find out when or if i ovulate so we can hopefully get pregnant again soon?Thank youN

Doctor: