Ask The Doctor > Pending > Lost my virginity a few days ago on the 8th

Lost my virginity a few days ago on the 8th

Patient: Lost my virginity a few days ago on the 8th of May, it was unprotected sex but he pulled out,and there was no blood, we had sex again on the 10th of May. We tried having sex a couple of times earlier but since I was a virgin he couldn’t really go in and he didn’t want to hurt me. However we never used a condom. My period is supposed to begin around this time, but from the tenth till today, that is the 12th I’ve had some light brown spotting. I’m really worried that I might be pregnant, is it implantation bleeding or just some spotting before my period or leftover blood from having sex for the first time. Can someone please help clarify doubts. I’m only 17 turning 18 in a month. Is it spotting from losing my virginity

Symptoms: Light brown spotting

Doctor: