Lost my virginity & this happened :(

Patient

Q: I had sex for the first time & the condom came off for one or two minutes but he did not ejaculate inside of me. I read somewhere that a small amount of fluid comes out of the penis sometime before he even ejaculates & that the fluid always contains semen. So I took the Plan B emergency contraceptive pill the next day, should I be worried?

Symptoms:  Headaches from the pill
Doctor

A:   Hi,
Sometimes preejaculate fluid may contain few spermatozoa.
But as you took emergency contraceptive pill within 48 hours of intercourse, there is less possibility of pregnancy.
Emergency pill can give around 89% protection when taken within 48 hours of intercourse.
Take care.