Lotiony Discharge, Uncomfortable feeling, six weeks prego, normal?

Q: I can't really ask this question without giving a description.
Eight months ago I had a silent miscarriage at 12 months. First time being pregnant. I had the DNC surgery and had to take the pill to help abort it.
After that I had to more regular miscarriage's. I would find out I was pregnant right after I should of had my period and a few days later I would start bleeding.

Now after 8 months of all of this I am 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

Before I got pregnant this time I had a creamy lotiony like discharge. I will have it every once in a while now. Not everyday but maybe every other day.

I also have the uncomfortable feeling in my vagina like I did after the DNC surgery. I don't know what it is or if this is normal. I haven't had any bleeding, and I don't always feel the uncomfortable feeling down there.

I think i've noticed it more after i've had sexual intercourse.

Please help?

If you need more details feel free to ask. I will try and answer the best I can.

Thank You

Kaelyn Graeser