Lotiony Discharge, Uncomfortable feeling, six weeks prego, normal?

Patient : I can't really ask this question without giving a description. Eight months ago I had a silent miscarriage at 12 months. First time being pregnant. I had the DNC surgery and had to take the pill to help abort it. After that I had to more regular miscarriage's. I would find out I was pregnant right after I should of had my period and a few days later I would start bleeding. Now after 8 months of all of this I am 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Before I got pregnant this time I had a creamy lotiony like discharge. I will have it every once in a while now. Not everyday but maybe every other day. I also have the uncomfortable feeling in my vagina like I did after the DNC surgery. I don't know what it is or if this is normal. I haven't had any bleeding, and I don't always feel the uncomfortable feeling down there. I think i've noticed it more after i've had sexual intercourse. Please help? If you need more details feel free to ask. I will try and answer the best I can. Thank You Kaelyn Graeser