Lots of new moles all over my body

Patient : Hi there, I am a 21 year old female and I have noticed that I have been getting a lot of new moles all over my body in the last year. None of them look particularily abnormal, but the fact that there are so many new ones is what's worrying me. Is the development of many new moles an indication that something's wrong?
Doctor :   New moles are harmless and may appear due to an increased exposure to sun or uv radiation. Make sure to apply sunscreen and cover the exposed body parts when outdoors. If you notice even a slight change in the size, colour, border etc. of the existing moles, it should be concerning and necessitates visit to a dermatologist for early diagnosis of the change, that may be due to malignant melanoma - a type of skin cancer, and its treatment.