Lots of red and white things coming off

Patient

Q: Hello, i dont knos how to explain this really but i will try my best. Ive had lot of sexually partners and never really use a comdom and have found somthing growing in the slit of my penis. Its lots of red lumps with white things coming off and im to scared to go to my gp. Can you please help me. Thank you.... i have a image but cant upload.

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. Unprotected sexual intercourse can put you at risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections. There are a number of sexually transmitted infections that can produce the type of lesions you described such as syphilis or herpes. We strongly urge you to consult your general physician in order to determine the cause of your condition and start treatment as soon as possible.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com