Lots of saliva after a fish bone was stuck in my throat

Patient

Q: Last week (monday), I accidentally swallowed a fish bone. It was stuck in my throat. It really hurts that day and I thought I was gonna die. After few hours (i think 5 hours) the fish bone in my throat is gone. What i did is swallowed a big chunk of banana, ate jellyace, drink coke, ate marshmallow, drink lots of water.. But all of those didn't seem to work. Then I decided to lay down in bed,concentrate and pray. Then I tried to reach the fish bone in my throat using my finger. It's really hard and it makes me vomit(although i really didn't vomit). But after I while when I swallowed my saliva to check if the fish bone is still there, I notice that it is gone. Oh! What a relief it is!

Then here is my problem..
I notice that after that fish bone incident, I notice that I'm producing lots of saliva. I can feel under my tongue that the saliva is building up fast even if I just recently swallowed or spitted the saliva. The fish bone in my throat is already gone before I felt this excessive salivation, right now I don't feel any fish bone stuck in my throat. Every morning when I wake up, my mouth is not full of saliva. But after getting up in bed, my mouth starts to build up lots of saliva. I keep on swallowing or spitting the saliva and I don't want to do this every time for the rest of my life. It really bothers me now. Its been 1 week since i'm experiencing this. I really don't know if this is psychological or it has to do something with the fish bone that I swallowed. What should I do? What's the problem? What I'm experiencing? Please Help me.

Symptoms:  - excessive salivation
-burping
-i hear something crackling sound in my ear whenever I swallowed my saliva or eating food
Doctor