Love Handle liposuction for 15yr old girl

Q: I am a 15 year old female who runs cross country and does ab medium intensity ab workouts 5 days of the week, but I never was able to burn away love handle fat no matter how hard I tried. I was wondering if in California, is it legal for a minor to receive laser fat removal surgery of some kind, maybe with a parent's consent? Again, I exercise at a level very high above the average for my age group, but I have never been able to get rid of my love handles, even though I know other teens that don't exercise but still have no love handles. More info on how to contact people about liposuction for teens please

Symptoms:  Body fat remaining no matter how much I exercise or diet, possibly due to genetics