Low Back Pain aka Lumbosacral Strain: The Importance of Back Exercises

Patient : Sir, i Muhammad, 29 years old. suffering from lower side back pain. its much that i cant easily stand or sit. i ride motor cycle. i am doing house construction since three months and some time i drive bike 100 kilo meters and some times just 5km. i have to run fast to finish the work. i have too much pressure of construction. not getting rest. i feel so much lazy. kindly tell me any medicine so i can use to get more faster and quicker in life. and ease the back pain. i will be relax after my project finished. thanks alot.
Doctor :   Low back pain can happen in physically demanding jobs like yours. It seems like you have muscle strain on your back beca use of your job. Back exercises can strengthen the muscles hence minimize the pain. However, before doing this, consult a physical therapist or a doctor so that an exercise regimen can be chosen for you. Swimming is a good exercise for low back pain because it is non-weight bearing. Also, brisk walking can strengthen the back. You may start with these exercises for 10 minutes a day at first then gradually increase it according to your tolerance. If you do these drastically, it may do more harm than good. You may also try Ibuprofen (Advil) to help with the back pain; just be cautious because they may also have side effects. If over-the-counter pain relievers don’t help, you may need to consult a doctor and ask for prescription pain relievers and muscle relaxants. Remember though that exercises are more important than pain relievers. In your line of work, it may entail heavy lifting and twisting of the trunk. Strengthening the muscles is more important than the pain relievers. Once you have strengthened the muscles, the pain may eventually resolve. I do hope I have answered your question. Take care always.