Low Back pain and leg occurs rarely

Patient

Q: Dear Dr. I've been suffering for back pain for long time. but it occurs rarely. most of the time I feel back pain when the weather is too cold, or when i travel alot on foot. it starts in the low back and continue to my single leg, most of the time to the right leg.

the one which occurs due to walk is fixed when i stop walking and get down straightly for a few minute. like I stand straight and push my body down and stay for a while and stands up.

but the one which occurs due to the cold season, I can't handle it, the pain will start from the back and continue to my leg and stays for a two or three days and it will stop by it self.

I try to make probes with my doctor, he take an x-ray and told me as e.thing is fine. but the pain is still continue. so what do you advice me. and which specialist doctor is belongs to this kind of pain? please tell me what to do? and where to go in order to get the right treatment.
thanks alot.
Michael, Belgium.

Doctor