Low back pain, Diarreha, Left hip and side area hurting with dull pain.

Q: I've had lower back pain for about 5 days now, it is also in the left hip area and buttocks. It isn't getting better after switching chairs and straightening posture. I've had Diarrhea for about as long as the back pain. There is sometimes a sharpish pain that travels from my left hip area upwards to my rib cage, most of the time the pain is dull and achy, but doesn't allow me to concentrate. Aspirin is only a temporary reliever. It is constant without aspirin. I had constipation about a month earlier in which some of the side pain was present. Should I go see a doctor or is this likely to simply pass?