Low back pain Feels stiff Radiates to legs.

Q: Low back pain. Feels stiff. Radiates to legs, relieved by a back support. Hurts to bend or sit for too long. Pain is at 8/10. Back pain/soreness for 2 day (traveling). Sneezed 2 days ago and felt a snap. Since then i've been in pain. Please advice:

Sorry to hear about the pain. It looks like you might have sciatica which is due to compression of a nerve exiting the spinal cord. I suggest the following

1. Take Advil or Tylenol to relieve the pain (if you are not allergic)
2. Avoid strenuous work and lifting heavy weight
3. If the pain does not resolve in a day or two, or if you have numbness or weakness of the feet, consult your primary care doctor to get an MRI of the limbo sacral spine

Hope this helps