Low Blood Flow During Periods And Extreme Hair Loss

Q: My Period has been trying to start, but I am only having a tiny amount/no blood flow. Also, when I normally have my period, I have a VERY low amount of blood flow. FYI Been having extreme hair loss for the past 6 months. (I am 16 years old)

A:   Thank you for your query.
Generally anemia(less hemoglobin in blood) is one of the major reasons which could cause scanty blood flow in the menstrual cycle, for some it could be an inherent characteristic pattern. Hair loss is also accompanied with this problem along with dry skin & hair. It is advisable that you consult a doctor who could further investigate for reason & prescribe medication to overcome the problem.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.