Low blood pressure due to hypertension medications

Patient: Rec ently started taking blood pressure medicine along with it they gave me a diruretic, im afraid my pressure is to low now, ranging seventy over fifty. 56 yr old male 210 lbs fairly active. Thank you Bill Kellerman

Doctor: If you start to develop symptoms of low blood pressure like dizziness, light headed, fainting, chest pain etc. you need to consult your doctor immediately or visit the emergency for the correction of low pressure. Your blood pressure medications and diuretics need to be adjusted or changed by your doctor to prevent low blood pressure symptoms. It is not recommended to adjust the medication on your own, to prevent fluctuations in blood pressure that may cause temporary or permanent damage of the vital organs.

View all posts