Low blood pressure High heart rate: Should I worry?

Patient : I am a 22 year old female who excersizes on a regular basis. I have low blood pressure and a resting heart rate of 108 beats per minute. What would be the cause of this and is it a concern?
Doctor :   I do not think that this is a cause of concern unless you are getting symptoms like dizziness, heart racing , loss of co nsiousnees etc. Som individuals have naturally low blood pressure which is normal for them . Thus continue to exercise and lead a healthy lifestyle do not worry about the low bp.