Low blood pressure , "pots" or misdiagnosed ?

Patient

Q: I am an 19 year old female . I'm 5'2 115 lbs . I have been experiencing pre syncope since I was 14 . It's worst in the mornings I feel weak as if I'm going to faint upon standing . My heart starts beating fast , and sometimes I get nauseas . A year ago I was diagnosed with Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) . And put on Fludrocortisone . However it never really helped so I avoided taking it I don't pass out anymore unless I don't eat properly or don't get enough sleep . I was told I have low blood pressure but when I checked it today while sitting it was 110/71 heart rate 99. One minute later I checked it while standing it was then 118/71 heart rate 93 . My question is could I have been mis diagnosed ? Why do my legs feel weak while standing ? I also have upset stomach in the mornings . I have been checked for diabetes , anemia , sickle cell , leukemia , and numerous other things . All my blood work came back completely normal and I was told I am healthy . About two years ago the only thing that was different was my sodium levels were a little low . Why do my legs always feel weak when I'm walking and standing ? As if I could collapse like jello

Symptoms:  Weakness in legs upon standing and walking , pre syncope , increased heart rate , upset stomach in mornings . All of these are more frequent in the morning through out the day I am fine for the most part .
Doctor