Low Blood Sugar, Anemia, Severe Pain in Lower Abdominal Area, Fever, Dehydrated, Eighteen Year Old

Q: My sister is 18, athletic, healthy. She was taken into er yesterday because she was extremely pale and dehydrated. She had very low blood sugar, dehydration, sever pain in lower abdominal area, fever. When she got to the hospital she was released after the hospital felt she was stabilized. Within 2 hours we had to take her back to er. Her syptoms had become worse. The doctors are unsure of the case. She is currently still in the hospital undergoing watch and testing. Any ideas as to what this could possibly be related to? At this point, no one has any idea. She is also anemic.