Low estradiol, still achieve pregnancy, 2 days post ovulation after IUI.

Patient

Q: I am 2 days post ovulation with IUI. My doctor checked my estradiol level and it was 22. She gave me a estradiol pill. Could I still get pregnant or is this month wasted?

Symptoms:  Low estradiol level
Doctor

After the IUI procedure, if the serum estradiol was found to be 22, then its normal and estradiol has been given to you as a protective measure to allow increased chances of conception. However, the confirmation of fertilisation and pregnancy can be achieved only if you happen to miss your periods and the urine pregnancy test turns out to be positive. So, please be patient and wait to miss your periods. Also keep your stress levels down and stay happy.
I hope I have answered your query,
wishing you good health,
regards