Low grade fever for one month

Patient

Q: What is the possible cause for afternoon (2-7:00 pm) slight fever, around 99.2-99.9? It has been last for more than one month after contracted a flu and I had taken 2 doses of antibiotic each for 5 days. Had x-ray on lung showing a 3mm possible granuloma or end-on vessel but no radiological suggestion of pneumonia. Blood and urine tests are all fine.

Symptoms:  Symptoms: in the beginning, sore throat, then followed by cough and felt cold. After first dose of antibiotic, sore throat and cough get but got heavy running nose with clear fluids, after second doze of antibiotic, running nose becomes dense and less watery, slight sore throat reappears.
Doctor