Low libido, low erection

Patient : Hello, I have a quite low libido. I can't figure out what's the problem. I am 23 years old. I haven't had this problem before. It started with a couple of months ago.
Symptoms:  Having erection with difficulties because of a quite low libido. Sometimes I can have without any problems.
Doctor :   Your anxiety is understandable. At your age, the sudden change in libido, can happen but usually it is related to Psycho logy. Unlikely to the organic problem. Sex education helps so also relaxation and confidence in yourself. Do remember that you cannot will an erection or libido.